- PREHEAT oven to 170 C and prepare two cookie sheets.
- MELT the butter in a pan with vanilla extract till it becomes light
gold in color. Allow this to cool completely.
- WHISK egg or egg replacer into the butter mixture in a
freestanding mixer/handheld beater till light and fluffy.
- STIR the cookie mix till the mixture firms up slightly. Add
chocolate chips and stir.
- LET the dough rest for an hour in a fridge.
- ROLL the cookies and bake for 18 minutes rotating the tray once
at 10 minutes.
- COOL on a wire rack and store in an air- tight container.
Variations of Cookies:
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
2 heaped teaspoons of gluten free oats.
1 tablespoon of Raisins.
- Double Chocolate Cookie
2 heaped teaspoons of cocoa powder.
1 heaped teaspoon chocolate, chopped.
- Peanut Butter Cookie
Reduce butter by 1 tablespoon and add 1 tablespoon.
of peanut butter 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped.
OPTIONS: TO MAKE EGG RE-PLACER* FOR 1 EGG:
Mix 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seed powder with 3 tbsp of water and let
sit for 15 min or 40 ml coconut milk.
SAVE FOR ANOTHER DAY:
Our mixes don’t contain any preservatives, so once made store
your treats in the fridge or freezer.
Blend of (Brown Rice, Buckwheat/Kuttu, Potato Starch, Xanthum Gum )
Baking Soda, Salt.