- PREHEAT oven to 180*c. Grease and flour one loa tiner 8" round pan cake.
- WHISK the egg and egg replacer with the oil till you have pale color emulsion.
- STIR in the flour mixture till the mixture firms up slightly adding warm water
- SCRAPING down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. And pour
into batter into a prepared pan.
into the center comes out clean. and add bread mix.
- BAKE for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted
into the center comes out clean.
- COOL in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks
and cool completely before frosting.
- FOLLOW instructions for making cake batter. Line muffin panwith paper baking cups.
- FILL cups 3⁄4 full with batter. Bake for 18 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- COOL completely before frosting.
OPTIONS: TO MAKE EGG RE-PLACER* FOR 1 EGG:
Mix 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seed powder with 3 tbsp of water and let
sit for 15 min or 40 ml coconut milk.
SAVE FOR ANOTHER DAY:
Our mixes don’t contain any preservatives, so once made store
your treats in the fridge or freezer.
Chocolate Cake Mix
Blend of (BrownRice, Buckwheat, Potato Starch, Xanthum Gum) Baking Soda, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar and Castor Sugar